Sunday, June 7, 2009

"I Shall Return" Illustration


The high school that I graduated from was going to have an Art show. The teacher invited me to include one of my drawings. I decided to make this illustration.

It's my interpretation of Beauty and the Beast. It's at the moment where Beast lets Belle return to her father. He worries that she'll never come back though. After all, who can ever love a beast.

The art show was fun and interesting. The teacher left for a couple of hours and left me in charge. It was amusing bossing around a bunch of high school kids and funny when they thought I was a sophomore. They were in complete shock when they found out I was 21. Go asian genes.

I didn't get to sell as many prints as I wanted. A lot of people stood in front of my drawing and observed it for a while though, so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment