Friday, June 5, 2009

Once Upon a Sketch: The Begining

Hi everyone,

I'm Alexandra Vo; I go by Alex. I recently transferred to Laguna College of Art and Design (LCAD) for an Animation major with an Illustration minor. I will officially start there this fall, 31 August 2009, but I will also be taking summer school there before hand. I can tell you, I'm extremely excited. I had a lot of issues finding a school that is right for me, and I think I finally found it at LCAD.

I created this Blog so I can follow my growth as an artist. This blog will contain more of my rough drawings as well as my completed finish drawings. I am learning coding so that I can hopefully create a website along with this blog. The website will act as my portfolio, and this blog will contain, as I said, more of my sketches and works in process.

I hope you enjoy viewing my artwork, and I appreciate any comment or critique.

Alex

1 comment: