Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer's almost over D:

Hi everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying your summer so far.  One of my items from neopets has finally gone live, so I can share it with you. :D

Go to the following link: http://ncmall.neopets.com/mall/shop.phtml?page=&cat=#Summer
and then search for  "Shell Wings."  If you don't have a pet, you can put it on the default one. :)  I'm excited that something I created is in a game.  I hope everyone enjoys it.

And here's an update on what I've been doing in my CDA classes.  I only have a few weeks left of both the classes and the internship and it makes me sad.  Even though the summer was very busy, I learned a lot, and it was great.

I don't have much time to into detail on what each thing is, so I'm just going to post it. :)

First up! Figure Invention for Animators!




























Analytical Figure Drawing :D














And then Environment Design. :)




That's it for now. :) I'm also entering a contest to win a tablet! :D I'll be posting that in it's own post in a little bit. There will be a voting period, so I hope if it's deserving, you all will vote for it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment