Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Holidays and a New Year!!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. :)

For Christmas I decided to give a shot at paper cut outs, so I made one for my boyfriend as a present.  I stayed up super late to finish it, but he enjoyed it so it was worth it. :)



While on the subject of presents, I finally took pictures of the present I made him for our seven year anniversary.  So here's that.


I've also finished a drawing I did for my friend who helped me won the Paper Wings Contest a few months back.  I hope she likes it, because with out her, I don't think I would have won.

I then painted a Sargent master copy. It was challenging but really fun at the same time.


I also went to the Huntington Beach Bolsa Chica Wet Lands yesterday and took some awesome pictures. I'm hoping to do some studies with some of the photos.

Anywhat, that's it for now, I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their break and have a great, successful, and fun New Year. :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, James! You're always so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all your work, Alex. You can do so many different styles. I look forward to seeing your growth in Vis Dev class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Pat! You're too nice D:. I'm really looking forward to all the stuff I'll learn from your class too. :)

    ReplyDelete